Saturday, September 18, 2010

Reality Check


Seriously! She's only 7 months old and I'm already in denial (apparently) about how big she's getting. A couple times a week, I'll look at one of the adorable outfits in Charlotte's closet and think, "Nah, not yet. This is too big for my little munchkin. Maybe soon, but for now, she can wear this again." Then one day, I'll be feeling brave and I'll decide -- it's time! And we'll put on the outfit that I've been holding off on for a month and she's only got a few days left of fitting in it! Now this, my friends, is why you will see Charlotte go through phases when she wears the same outfit every other day for 2 weeks. It's because that outfit is one I thought was "too big" for far too long that I missed the window! Meanwhile, Charlotte is just growing, growing, growing and I'm just sitting here, hoarding her clothes.

Isn't she still my little 7 pound snuggle bug? No?! Since when??

No comments:

Post a Comment