Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And it begins...


I am now, officially, the mother of a 2 1/2 month old. She is beautiful, perfect, and a joy to me and hubby each day. But as I'm quickly learning, each day brings with it a new adventure and often times, lots of questions.


Being a new momma means learning what works (and what doesn't) usually by trial and error. It means navigating the world of mommyhood with no licence and no manual. It means filtering out the good, the bad and the ugly in everything from toys to clothes, baby gear (and yes, I now know what that term means) to diapers and wipes. Call me crazy, but I think this adventure is a BLAST!


Most days, I discover new things about being a mom that I want to share with others who are going through this season of life. So here is my attempt at sharing the stories of the new world I see through rose-colored glasses.

2 comments:

  1. Your experience as a new mom is going to be an encouragement to many. I'm glad you've decided to share along the way. YMLYxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! great way to document and share all your mommy adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete